Transfer from visit visa to family visa

September 17, 20177 Comments

I have been with my wife and daughter in Kuwait for the past 3 years. I would like to bring my son who is in India on visit visa. Can I change his visa to family visa after he enters Kuwait? My son age: 2 years one month by the time he reaches Kuwait. My salary: KD 800.

Answer: Under current rules and regulations, infants two years and below can have their visit visas changed to family visas when they enter Kuwait. But as you stated, your son will be two years one month when he enters Kuwait. This means that your son will be outside the permissible age group that qualifies for a change of visit visa to family visa.

But the big question is why apply for a visit visa when the KD 800 monthly salary you earn more than qualifies you to sponsor your son on a family visa. So, please, go ahead and apply for a family visa for your son, you are qualified for it.

Source : Arabtimes

Transfer from visit visa to family visa was last modified: by

Comments (7)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Kavitha Bharathi says:

    Sir my wife is in visit visa in kuwait now can i change into residence visa or wilp have to exit country and do visa procedure

  2. Jinky says:

    Hi. I just want to ask if is it allow to transfer my visit visa to working visa? Because my husband is there, and he wants to take me applying for a visit visa.

  3. Jagadesh says:

    Hi I’m working in Kuwait for 1year and 8months. I don’t have Engineer Visa, but u have Engineering Certificate with Kuwait Embassy Attestation. My basic salary is 650KWD. My question is can, I apply for Driving License under Engineer Category Or any other category? Please guide me.

  4. Siddiqui says:

    I am working in Kuwait 18 months and planing to bring my wife and daughter (15 years). I was told that their Passports should be 24 months – 2 years for applying resident dependent visa.

    I want to know that for applying dependent resident Visa the validity of passports should be 1 year and 2 years?

    thanks in advance..

  5. Hector Padua says:

    I have new born baby and I applying him a question is,is there any problem going when I resign my previous job and apply for another job while the applying of my new born child is on going? Please let me know

  6. bless says:

    Hi sir me and my wife working here but my infat in india i can bring him to visiting visa and change to family visa ? It is posible my salry
    Wife salry 400

  7. Kalyanasundaram says:

    Thanks for your service . Am sundarm working as a Medical lab technologist in Govt hospital as a contract person from company. My salary in ethinomel 300 it possible to take Family visa for wife.because some people’s told your profession excepted from 450 Kwd eligiblity .am in 18 project visa .kindly reply plese mail or your web

Leave a Reply

Filed in: Alllegal
Tagged with:

Back to Top