Transfer of residence after 1 yr of work instead of 3 yrs

May 5, 20214 Comments

The Director General of the Public Authority for Manpower, Ahmed Al-Mousa, issued a circular no. (375) for the year 2021 regarding transfer of work visa for workers brought in with work permits by the employers.

Al-Mousa said in a press statement that according to this decision, the work permits can be transferred after one year of service from the date of issuance of work permit instead of three years which is subject to approval from sponsor of the employer, the conditions and regulations set by PAM in this regard has to be followed, reports Al Anba.

This decision has been made to meet the requirements of the labor market during this period of pandemic and will stay until further notice.

Source : Arabtimes

Transfer of residence after 1 yr of work instead of 3 yrs was last modified: by

Comments (4)

Trackback URL | Comments RSS Feed

  1. Joshila Rai says:

    We have already signed 3 years contract with present company. Can we also get release? If we can what will be the conditions and regulations that we have to follow???

  2. Bikash basnet says:

    I am finish my contract but company not give nepal there flight cancel there big problem so i want release company give problem they want to send me home

  3. I want to change my company how can I change please give idea….

  4. Shahrukh says:

    Mubarak Kabir visa transfer possible?

Leave a Reply

Filed in: AllLocal News

Back to Top